Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Firefox Asterisk Revealer

I usually choose the "Remember" option for logins in Firefox because I just can't remember them all and I rarely make backups, so today I needed to use an uncapped account, but the password was wrong.

I had 2 options, waste my time and phone Telkom or hack it wide open...

*SIGH*

Google search, usually the only solution database for me, displayed some links that looked so random that I almost gave up but then one just stood out from within those blue results, for it was quite a current post.

Heres the gist:

Whilst on a page with any saved password that is masked in asterisks, paste the following code into the Firefox address bar and hit enter. A popup will appear with the password for that login page.


No comments:

Related Articles by Labels

Bookmark this

Did my post help you? Help others too by just taking a minute to bookmark this in any bookmark you use