Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mobile Firefox coming on 2008?

adg


Finally, Mozilla is working on providing a mobile version of its popular open-source web browser, Firefox. No word as to when this will actually be available, but it should be sometime around 2008. The delay is obviously due to the amount of different versions that have to be created so as to cover most of the major cellphone brands.



Since I have a WiFi enabled cellphone, I actually use it quite often to access the internet, especially to read some feeds on the mobile version of Google Reader. I'm also a big fan of Firefox and its extensions and I can't wait to have a mobile version of it running on my cellphone.

No comments:

Related Articles by Labels

Bookmark this

Did my post help you? Help others too by just taking a minute to bookmark this in any bookmark you use